We may all claim to be huge fans of the caped crusader, but truly do we Know-It-All? Lets find out through these crazy facts below:
- Batman used to Kill!- Yes, you read that right. Contrary to what we believe, The Dark Knight used to actually kill criminals in his war against crime. This all happened in the Late 30s to Early 50s (An Era that was truly Golden).
- He was Ok with guns- You may think he despises them, but in reality he did not blink an eye before using them previously. In his early days of the comic book realm, he actually armed himself with a six-gun.
- The birth of Jason Todd- In an 1988 issue, the comic ended with the last snippet of Robin tied up in a warehouse. DC Comics decided to ask fans the ending they would love to see and close to 5,000 fans voted for his end & The Joker did not disappoint. Years later he returned as the broken vigilante named The Red Hood.
- Only Bruce Wayne can be Batman- Well yes, technically you need to be a Billionaire to be the real Batman in todays time. The cape, cowl, Batcave, technology, communication protocols, Batmobile, The night crawler, utility belt and the works would cost somewhere in the 1 Billion ballpark. (Don't forget the spares you would need as well)
- The most broken Joker- In an alternate universe of our superhero, Bruce Wayne is shot on the fateful night in the alley leaving behind Thomas & Martha Wayne. This incident shocks Martha so deeply, that she actually goes criminally insane and goes on to become the Joker (No Jokes). Who was Batman then? Stay tuned till next week for our featured post for the answer.