Hey there! Its Nico Serdeir here, the co-founder of [Failory](https://failory.com), a website where I weekly interview startup owners. Today I published an interview with Andrey Norin, founder of a failed startup called ExploreVR.
Andrey Norin is a budding entrepreneur, responsible for all the successes and the failures of ExploreVR. This was a directory site focused 100% on virtual reality. He started it in 2017 and shut down a few months later. His lack of experience in creating a business from scratch was the main cause of failure.
Here are the main points:
- Andrey Norin, maker of ExploreVR
- ExploreVR: A directory site focused on VR
- Started in 2017
- Closed a few months after
- Country: New York, United States
- Reason of failure: No market need for his product
- Money lost: +$6,000
Let's get into the interview!