Competitive Programming is a great way to showcase your problem-solving skills, which is certainly something a lot of companies look for. Today, most interview questions of tech companies are level 2 or 3 problems that most Competitive Programmers anyway solve.
There are essentially 6 key steps in learning Competitive Programming:
- Step 1, Learn a well-known programming language
- Step 2, Starting with Competitive Programming
- Step 3, Get Familiar with Data Structures
- Step 4, Get Familiar with Algorithms
- Step 5, Starting with actual online competitions
- Step 6, Practice Practice Practice
At CareerHigh, we have created a detailed Competitive Programming roadmap to help you learn Competitive Programming from scratch. The objective is to help you understand each of the above steps in great detail so that you can develop strong problem-solving skills and end up with a dream job at your desired tech company.