Yes, once you’ve been approved for contribution, you can become a member of any community. Members of a community can start a discussion. We encourage you to look around and make sure that a similar discussion hasn’t been going on elsewhere before you do so - since it’s better for everyone to add to a discussion, as opposed to starting a new one afresh. If you’re not a member, you can join a community from top of the community page. Pro tip: To start a discussion, click/tap on the big blue icon on the bottom right of the page.
Our powerful editor makes it easy for you to include almost anything you might need to express yourself the best. Besides basic formatting, our editor can embed content from other platforms like YouTube, etc, as well as supports images, blockquotes, hidden text, links and a lot of other niceties. The best part - it fully works on mobile browsers from the very first day!
- Need to insert an image inline? Just paste the link to the image in the editor.
- Need to format a paragraph as a blockquote, hidden text, bulleted or numbered list? Just highlight any part and select the appropriate option from the toolbar that comes up.
- Alternatively, you can start a bulleted list by typing * + <space> or a numbered list by typing 1. + <space> This stuff should be standard everywhere by now :)
- Need to insert a link? Just paste the link as is - the editor will detect it's a link, and even grab the relevant title for you! Bonus: You can even edit that relevant title just like you would change any piece of text!
- Need to add supporting links that should come up as previews? Click on the add link or media button, paste the link and click on Go!
It’s really very intuitive and we hope you have as much fun using it as we did building it!