What is cryptography and what is it used for? What does a cryptosystem look like? What are its components, and who are the parties involved? What are its design objectives? What is the difference between symmetric key cryptography and public key cryptography? All of these questions will be answered in this section.
- Cryptography and Cryptosystems
- Symmetric Key Cryptography
- Modern Symmetric Key Cryptography
- Public Key Cryptography (and Digital Signatures)
- Random Number Generation, Hash Functions, Password Salting
- Famous Cryptography Examples: World War, Hidden Treasures, and Unsolved Murders
Start this course