An introduction to data science - what it is and examples of data science around us. The introduction article also introduces key components of data science, namely - programming, data, statistics, machine learning and big data. This is followed by a simple example illustrating the use of data science to solve a problem. The example provides context for how the concepts we'll learn in the rest of the course fit in.
- What is Data Science? Why Data Science?
- Introduction to Data Science
- Python for Data Science
- Mathematics background and Hypothesis Testing
- Machine Learning
- Detailed End-to-End Example
- Other topics in Data Science
Start this course