Language Identification is the task of computationally determining the language of some given piece of text data. A text document could be written entirely in a single language such as English, French, German, Spanish (monolingual language identification), or each text document could have multiple languages in different parts.
Part of course:
Natural Language Identification: What it is, why it is important, and how it works.
- What is natural language identification?
- Why is language identification important?
- Example of language identification
- Different Approaches for Language Detection
- Language detection using stop words
- Language detection using n-grams
- Language Identification in Multilingual Documents