The original notes from Peter Theil's CS183 course on startups at Stanford. It is a recommended read for entrepreneurs who are looking to build the future and the type of thinking that is beneficial for an entrepreneur in this age to truly innovate.
- Class 1: The Challenge of the Future
- Class 2: Party Like it’s 1999?
- Class 3: Value Systems
- Class 4: The Last Mover Advantage
- Class 5: The Mechanics of Mafia
- Class 6: Thiel’s Law
- Class 7: Follow The Money
- Class 8: The Pitch
- Class 9: If You Build It, Will They Come?
- Class 10: After Web 2.0
- Class 11: Secrets
- Class 12: War and Peace
- Class 13: You Are Not A Lottery Ticket
- Class 14: Seeing Green
- Class 15: Back to the FutureClass 16: Decoding Ourselves
- Class 17: Deep Thought
- Class 18: Founder as Victim, Founder as God
- Class 19: Stagnation or Singularity?
Theil has since also released an updated book called Zero to One.