Tutorials have been chosen to maximize learning curve, i.e. learn the most in the shortest amount of time. Tutorials cover topics from basic deep learning all the way to research done within the last 1 year! They cover significantly more material than a typical deep learning course and take lesser time.
Pre-requisites: A beginner's guide to the fundamentals of deep learning
We'll cover the following topics:
- Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs)
- Long short-term memory (LSTM) networks
- Introduction to NLP tasks such as language modeling, language translation, question answering, etc
- Word embeddings
- Applications of RNNs and LSTMs for various NLP tasks
- Attention mechanisms in RNNs
Pro-tip: If you want to skip sections or tutorials, mark them as completed.