This problem set is a collection of the favorite problems of some experienced people in competitive programming. They have their own varied reasons for why they really like a problem.
Some problems are simply of a very different kind or style, and some other problems are really tough. Hope you have fun!
- Binary Codes (IOI Training Camp 2010: India)
- Pipe Marbles (NOI 2009: China)
- [3SPLIT] Three-Way Split (advanced version: N <= 10^6)
- Fish (IOI 2008)
- Catering Contracts: Version 2π (IOI Training Camp 2008: India)
- Zorgian Amusement Park (IOI Training Camp 2010: India)
- Pyramid (IOI 2006)
- Scales (IOI 2015)
Last updated on 17th January, 2017