This 30-part course consists of tutorials on how to learn web development from scratch. It's designed to be very hands-on and will walk you through every step of the web development process. You don't have to have any knowledge of programming, web development, Python, or Django!
The primary objectives of this course are as follows:
- Set up your local development environment with virtual environments, Python3, and Django 2.0 (or 1.11) installing instructions for Windows, OS X, and Linux.
- Work on several real-world Django projects and in the process learn all of the important Django concepts including Models & the ORM, the Admin, URL resolution, Templates, Forms, Authentication (including Facebook login!), and creating APIs.
- Work with different database backends including SQLite and Postgres database.
- Learn how to use Git as a version control system for your code.
- Deploy your applications to production using Heroku and share it with your friends!