A quick recap of some recent updates:
- Cross-posting: Have you ever felt that a discussion should belong to more than one community and wondered if there was a way to let a related community know about it? Now there is! Click on the three dots next to the title of a discussion on a discussion page, and you’ll find the option to cross-post the discussion. There are three small caveats:
- You have to be a member of the community you want to cross-post to.
- You won’t be able to cross-post from a Closed Community.
- And most importantly: please use this sparingly, only if you are sure the community you are about to cross-post to will benefit from the discussion as well.
- New profile page: The new profile page is now live - if you have been contributing a lot, you would love to see all your contributions in one place. We hope this will help you get a better sense of who your fellow community members are by going to their profiles, as well as be a good way for you to be able to share your profile so that others can get to know you better. Things you are now able to see:
- All the communities you are active in, as well as your top contributions across all communities. You can also filter your top contributions by a particular community from this page.
- All the communities that you follow or are a member of or moderate.
- All your replies and discussions, reverse sorted by time.
Want to check out yours? Click here!
Small improvements like these often come from our users - like you! To let us know what you think, just hit the reply button. Or shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org