We are starting with these initial set of channels. These can be expanded with the needs of the group.
- Pinned: Stuff that will be useful throughout the semester. For example - surveys, important links like meeting schedule's, and othe valuable discussions.
- Meetings: Discussions for every meeting we have. Currently, we meet once a week as a paper reading group. Later, we might also hold workshop / tutorial meetups.
- Research: Discuss new papers, datasets, tools etc. The aim of this channel is to spark discussion about active ML research.
- Learning: Ask questions here if you want to get help to start learning a new topic.
- Tensorflow: Questions specifically about Tensorflow. Similar channels can be created for Keras, Torch etc if needed.
- Projects: Pitch projects and try to find partners for new ideas in ML, Kaggle contests, classes etc.
- Random: Something cool but doesn't fit in any other channel :)