- NVIDIA released even faster GPUs. Learn more here - Inside Volta: The World’s Most Advanced Data Center GPU
- Curated list of medical datasets available online
- Discussion blog post on Understanding deep learning requires re-thinking generalization. The research paper itself is quite thought-provoking and asks some high level questions about generalization in the context of deep learning.
- A deep reinforced model for abstractive summarization by MetaMind (start-up founded by Richard Socher, later bought by Salesforce): A deep reinforced model for abstractive summarization
Tutorials and other resources :-
- A16Z AI Playbook by Andreessen Horowitz, a collection of resources around artificial intelligence, and their response to too many large organizations asking What can I do with AI in my own product or company?
- Blog tutorial on Kullback-Leibler Divergence. Clear explanation and nice example that runs through the entire article:
Source code release of recent research :-
- Source code released for Deep Feature Flow for Video Recognition by Microsoft Research
- Source code released for Fully Convolutional Instance-aware Semantic Segmentation by Microsoft Research
- Code released for Facebook's fast neural machine translation using CNNs: Facebook AI Research Sequence-to-Sequence Toolkit (announcement)
Hope you enjoyed! If you liked the post, please share it with your friends.