This 35-part course consists of tutorials on UX Design, including topics like User Research, Visual Design, the Sprint Process, etc. You can think of this course as a "Free Online Nano Book".
Once done, you will have an excellent conceptual and practical understanding of what the field of UX looks like, how users interact with your products, how to go about improving your users' experience, as well as have a toolbox of a few processes to get you started right away.
The primary objectives of this course are:
- Understand what is UX Design, and how is it much more than making your app look pretty.
- How to design various foundational components of your site/app — including the homepage, the navigation, and the search.
- How to run Usability Tests to find out the major flaws in your design that annoy users.
- Understand what various design frameworks like Human-Centered Design, Lean UX, etc. mean.
- Understand the UX Research Process: What are User Goals, Task Lists, User Flows, Empathy Maps & Journey Maps? How do you use these to make User Personas? How do you use all these to make more usable and delightful products?
- Understand basics of good visual design including visual hierarchy, typography, color theory, etc.
- Understand the most popular UX Design process: the Sprint Process, and be able to run a sprint with your team.
- Work on a few capstone projects to start building up your UX Designer Portfolio.
Subscribe to add this course to the top of your Home Page. Get started with the first article below.