This 26-part course consists of tutorials on how to learn web development with Django from scratch. It's designed to be very hands-on and will walk you through every step of the web development process.
The primary objectives of this course are as follows:
- Set up your local development environment with Django 2.0 (or 1.11) installing instructions for Windows, OS X, and Linux.
- Work on several real-world Django projects and in the process learn all of the important Django concepts including Models & the ORM, the Admin, URL resolution, Templates, Forms, Authentication (including Facebook login!), and creating APIs.
- Work with different database backends including SQLite and Postgres database.
- Learn how to use Git as a version control system for your code.
- Deploy your applications to production using Heroku and share it with your friends!