The Harvard supplemental application includes the following:
- Letters of recommendations from two teachers in different academic subjects, preferably during 11th and 12th grades.
- Class rank (or an estimate)
- Optional supplemental materials such as music tapes, or slides of artwork. Many students also submit research papers.
- Optional additional essay - this might be a good place to talk about any information about yourself that you feel you haven't adequately touched upon in the Common Application.
- Optional Additional information - you can list any additional activities or awards you didn't have space for earlier.
Example Supplemental Essays From Admitted Students