If you want to know how to turn off pop up blocker on avast, you can follow the step given below:
1. After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.
2. Click on the History tab.
3. Double click on the Scan Log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.
4. Click Copy to Clipboard.
5. Paste the contents of the clipboard into your reply.
Hopefully above steps will help you to fix the issue if not you can also follow our blog to see more on stop avast notifications.
If you want to know how to allow chrome to access the network, you can follow the step given below:
1. Restart your PC.
2. Reboot your Modem and Router.
3. Disable Antivirus and Firewall.
4. Restore Antivirus to Previous Settings.
5. Reinstall Antivirus.
6. Run Windows Network Diagnostics.
7. Roll Back Network Drivers.
Hopefully above steps will help you to fix the issue if not you can also follow our blog to see more on allow chrome to access the network in your firewall.
Following below step will help brother printer offline fix on window 10 if your brother printer says offline...
Click the Start button
Select Devices and Printers option.
Right-click your Brother printer icon
Click on the See What's Printing option on your screen.
Click on the Printer option at the top of the window
Check for the mark in front of the Use Printer Offline option.
If the above step doesn't help you to troubleshoot brother printer offline windows 10 then you can follow our blog.
if you want to stop avast notifications then you can follow below few steps to do this
Open Avast Antivirus
Go to Menu
Check the box next to Use silent mode and disable avast do not disturb list, alerts and messages.
if you are still having problem to resolve avast popups then you can follow our blog to learn more about how to turn off avast popups?