Do you have a product idea that you’ve always wanted to build? This project is your chance to run an MVP experiment and get feedback from us.
Having learnt all about MVPs in this section, your job is to follow the procedure outlined in How do you run an MVP experiment - Part 1 and How do you run an MVP experiment - Part 2 to design your MVP experiment, run it, and report back the results.
Describe in detail the problem you decided to work on, how the MVP test went, and follow the guidelines described in previous tutorials. In particular, your report should include:
- The problem you’re trying to solve and the solution your product provides.
- Your assumptions about the problem and solution.
- The hypotheses you tested based on your assumptions.
- The minimum criteria for success you set for yourself.
- The MVP type you picked for your solution.
- Description of the MVP experiment and the data you collected. Decide if your hypothesis is true, false, or somewhere in between.
Hit the Reply button below and create a post with the deliverables above. The Commonlounge team will give feedback on every submission. In addition, please feel free to critique other submissions — there’s a lot of room to learn from each other. Good luck!