This course will teach you the foundations Python 3 from scratch. It’s designed to be very hands-on, and each new concept is followed with demonstrations, examples and exercises. You don’t need to have any previous knowledge of programming or Python!
Here’s a brief description of what you should expect from this course:
- The first few tutorials cover basic Python concepts like strings and lists. These tutorials are accompanied by quizzes to check your understanding.
- In the second half of the course, you’ll learn about loops and functions and several other interesting topics. Quizzes in this part include plenty of coding exercises.
- This course includes 20+ practice problems and 10+ coding exercises.
Related courses: If you want to get more advanced experience with Python, consider the full course here.
- Python3 Basics: Numbers and Expressions
- Python3 Basics: Strings and Functions
- Python3: Variables
- Quiz: Python3 Numbers, Strings, and Variables
- Python3: Taking input
- Python3: If Statements
- Quiz: Python3 Comparisons and If statements
- Python3: Lists
- Python 3: Loops
- Python 3: Dictionaries and Tuples
- Quiz: Python3 Lists and Dictionaries
- Python3: Functions
- Quiz: Python3 Functions