The primary objectives of this course are as follows:
- Master scope including execution contexts, and how to cheat scope.
- Learn about advanced objects including constructors, prototypes, encapsulation, static methods, etc.
- Experiment with advanced techniques such as IIFEs, Closures, Currying, etc.
- Learn about asynchronous code through promises and AJAX.
- Advanced Scope: Execution Context and Why it Matters
- Cheating Scope: Eval, Try-Catch, Let, and Const
- Object Prototypes and Constructors
- Advanced Functions: IIFEs, Closures, and the Module Pattern
- Functional Basics: Currying, Arrows and Callbacks