This comprehensive guide covers everything you need to know about how Ethereum works. No prerequisite needed. You don’t need a university degree in computer science to understand these concepts — this guide will teach you the important points in a concise and easy-to-understand way.
Why do you need to learn how Ethereum works before investing?
Investing in any asset just because it’s price is rising is not a good reason to invest your money. You should understand the underlying technology that you’re investing in, and the use cases it enables. This way you’re betting on the underlying, tangible technology rather than just trying to game the market.
Expected time to completion: 2-3 hours
We’ll cover the following concepts:
- Ethereum protocol
- Smart Contracts & Decentralized Applications (Dapps)
- Ethereum mining and Proof-of-Work / Proof-of-Stake
- Decentralized Autonomous Organizations
- Crowdfunding & ICOs
- Ethereum: The World Computer
- The Ethereum Virtual Machine and Ether
- Ethereum Smart Contracts
- Decentralized Applications (Dapps)
- Ethereum vs. Bitcoin
- Benefits Of Ethereum
- Disadvantages Of Ethereum
- Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO)
- Ethereum tokens, Crowdfunding, and Initial Coin Offerings